Thursday, June 25, 2009

On Thursdays...

On Thursdays I start thinking weekend! Aww come on, you know you do! Some folks start thinking weekend the moment they open their eyes on Monday morning. I mean, shoot, some folks start on Sunday night... "I don't wanna go to work tomorrow. I'll look forward to next weekend." Slow down and enjoy the ride a little.

I've gotten to where I'll take my camera along every now and then to a normal event and try to find something to photograph out of it. Tim Vansholtz (www.shutterthat.com) does this. So does Sam Javanrouh. He is up in Canada and is my all time favorite urban photographer (http://wvs.topleftpixel.com/). He is from Tehran/Iran (lives in Canada) and has some of the most beautiful photos. The link is to his blog and you'll get to see a new photo almost daily.

So I thought I would post a daily shot as my camera skills slowly mature. Sometimes there may be an older photo like this one. This was actually shot when I was testing my camera before I bought it and it just reflects a lot of what I was feeling that cold winter afternoon: Summer and baseball are not far away!

Life is good!

1 comment:

  1. Geo, I love the new blog! Pictures are awesome! I can't blame you for getting burned out, you have been training hard for a long time. Enjoy your new hobby. We hope to see you on the bike again sometime. Ironman

    ReplyDelete